The design of this website and its contents are protected by copyright and any unauthorised reproduction, whether in whole or in part, is prohibited.
Copying NPTC material
if you want to:
- use (for any purpose) material from a priced NPTC publication which carries an ISBN number;
- use any other NPTC copyright material in a book, magazine, CDRom or any other type of publication.
In any other case:
- many NPTC documents set out the circumstances in which they may be reproduced. These may include the "Standard Copying Conditions" which are set out below. If this covers what you want to do, be sure that you comply with any conditions stated in the document. If this doesn't cover what you want to do (or the document does not contain any copying conditions), contact email@example.com.
Standard Copying Conditions
These apply only if a document says they do, and in addition to any conditions contained in the document itself.
Copies of the material may not be sold.
The material must not be altered, nor used in a derogatory manner or a misleading context.
The material may be copied in whole or in part, but in either case the notice "© The National Register of Sprayer Operators [date as given in the document concerned ]" must be shown on the copy, unless it is an extract consisting solely of material which is not NPTC copyright. If your copy includes the copyright notice which is in the original document, you do not have to do anything more.
Where the person authorised to copy is a NPTC approved centre:
- the centre may charge learners for copies provided that the price does not exceed the copying cost
- and the centre is permitted to make material available on its intranet, the intranet must be accessible only to the centre's members of staff and students and the material must be taken down immediately if NPTC requests (eg if a new edition is issued)
- and the centre is permitted to make material available on its intranet in pdf format only, the pdf must be obtained from NPTC or from the NPTC website
- NPTC may withdraw this permission to copy on reasonable written notice
- the centre must take all reasonable steps to make its staff and students aware (1) of the terms on which NPTC material may be copied and (2) that the permission to copy has been withdrawn (if this happens).