What Do Our Centres Do?
City & Guilds Approved Centres that offer Certificates of Competence are listed on this website. More details can be found by using Find a Centre on this page.
City & Guilds has Centres delivering Certificates of Competence in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Centres liaise directly with Learners, Employers, Assessors and City & Guilds. Their role is to:
• Supply Learners with a qualification guidance document and registration form
• Advise Learners on costs - including assessment fees
• Advise on local assessment fees for conducting the assessment
• Link Learners up with organisations/colleges where training courses are available
• Advise Learners on the arrangements for assessment, either at their place of work or a local testing centre
• Forward results to City & Guilds, so we can audit and send Learners their Certificates and ID cards
• Ensure the Quality process is robust
• Liaise with City & Guilds on Quality Assurance