City & Guilds Land Based Services
Bringing you the best in vocational education
We provide a wide range of land based qualifications. Our
portfolio has a strong focus on short courses to deliver the specialist
skills required for a certificate of Competence (CoC) qualification.
Some of these qualifications are required for Licence to Practise
activities or for membership of a CPD register.
All our qualifications are developed with industry experts
and employers to ensure that they support the skills needs of today's
Look out for new qualification developments, which will include CoC’s from all industry sectors.
Click here to download our latest qualifications brochure.
What we do
• We design relevant vocational qualifications to be delivered through training providers, colleges and employers that help learners gain the skills employers’ value
• Our qualifications are especially valued by employers because they are developed in conjunction with key industry bodies.
• Our qualifications are designed for learners – they’re flexible and easy to balance with a working life.
Relevant qualifications at all levels
Our portfolio has a strong focus on short courses to deliver the specialist skills required for a Certificate of Competence (CoC) qualification. some of these qualifications are vital for Licence to Practise activities or for membership of CPD registers.
Supporting niche businesses
As well as creating and assessing mainstream qualifications, City & Guilds Land Based Services creates awards tailored to particular companies. This helps workers in niche businesses to achieve the level of qualification they deserve
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
We design and manage industry specific registers to record CPD. Our members are supported by a dedicated customer service team.
Member benefits include:
- recognition of training and development
- ongoing learning opportunities such as annual training events
- membership magazine